Cape Town - City (CBD) - Full Day Private Tour
Your unique experience of Cape Town, tailored to your interest
Full day private tour (7-8 hours) with a registered driver/guide. Important: Cost of activities mentioned in this tour are not included in the price of the tour - please see includes/excludes.
You are spoiled for choice! Cape Town is one of the world's most beautiful cities in South Africa. From the top of Table Mountain you have spectacular views of the city center and the surrounding peninsula. Fine wines and dining, museums, galleries, shopping, history, cultures, art, architecture, beautiful scenery, or adrenaline-pumping adventures.
Optional highlights and activities:
• Company's gardens museums, galleries, markets
• Camps Bay & Clifton Beaches
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• Wine farm wine tastings, gourmet dining or picnic
• Cape Malay Cooking class over lunch/dinner
• V&A Waterfront attractions
• Table Mountain by cable car
• Sunset Champaign Yacht Cruise
• Robben Island Museum Tour (booking essential)
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The price of my tours represents my standard rate for guiding/driving a full/half day private tour.
- • Guide: Registered driver/guide with relevant credentials + legal documentation
- • Transport: Comfortable, an air-conditioned vehicle, fuel, toll fees, parking.
- • Transfers: Pickup from & return to an agreed place in Cape Town at your convenience.
- • Vehicle - Hyundai station-wagon, air-conditioned, new 8-seater (max 6 passengers)
- • Passenger and public liability, and permits.
- • Water: Water on board of vehicle at all times
What's excluded :
- • Activities: All activities are optional. Entrance fees+costs are NOT included in price of tour.
- • Meals, beverages, Tastings/Pairing & Refreshments, Gratuities
- • Any purchases of a personal nature
- • Any additional transportation costs - additional passengers, transfers, after hours
- • If a larger vehicle needs to be procured, additional cost may apply.
- • Accommodation, flights, Visa fees, travel insurance or any other insurance
- • Extensions to your tour - extended hours, flights, transfers - rates and costs on request
- Entry/Admission - Company's Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Greenmarket Square
- Entry/Admission - The Old Biscuit Mill
- Entry/Admission - Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Company's Gardens, 19 Queen Victoria Street, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
Optional: Stroll through the Company's Gardens - visit museums, galleries, markets.
Picturesque historic and garden setting, containing numerous important landmarks, including • the slave lodge • the Houses of Parliament • the Iziko South African Museum, art museum • Planetarium • St George's Cathedral • the National Library of South Africa • the South African National Gallery • the Great Synagogue and Holocaust Centre • Tuynhuys, which is used by the President on state occasions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Greenmarket Square, Burg St Corner Longmarket Street, Cape Town Central 8000 South Africa
Optional: Curios and Gift stalls. This market is a lively hub in the center of Cape Town and, built in 1696, the second oldest historic public space in Cape Town, after the Grand Parade. The Old Town House is home to the Michaelis Collection of art, donated by Max Michaelis in 1914. Artworks are on sale at the market, along with a number of contemporary galleries nearby. Many options for grabbing a bite to eat at or near Greenmarket Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Old Biscuit Mill, 373 - 375 Albert Road, Cape Town Central 7915 South Africa
Optional: Gourmet lunch, tastcings. Art and design • shopping • wining and dining • Imiso ceramics - View art and design showcased by a dynamic community of artists, designers and craftsmen that call the Mill home. Variety of art, fashion, travel mementos, local products and gifts. Also housing the award winning restaurant – Test Kitchen.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
Optional: Take a scenic drive through Bo-kaap/spice shop, stop for views from Signal Hill - photo-ops.
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park, Table Mountain National Park, Western Cape
A cable car trip to the top of Table Mountain offers spectacular views of the Mother City and the surrounding peninsula. Many visitors opt to climb up Table Mountain and come down on the cable car. Rising 1087 meters above the "Mother City", the grandeur of Table Mountain can be seen 200 kilometers away from sea and for centuries provided a welcome site to the exhausted sailors who visited the "Taverns of the Seas". (*weather permitting)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
Optional: Scenic drive to CampsBay - walk on the beach, photo-ops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, 19 Dock Road, Cape Town Central 8001 South Africa
• Dining • Moview • Shopping • coffee shops • craft market • big wheel. The V&A Waterfront has a variety of activities. Some notable attractions are: Ride the Cape Wheel! Nobel Square, top notch restaurants, sightseeing, browsing around and shopping. The ideal place for ending the day with sun-downers, followed by dinner and a movie.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/18/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We abide by all International and local Covid-19 regulations. Transport & Venues abide by the Government policy for Tourism. South Africa has received the International World Travel and Tourism Council’s (WTTC) global Safety Stamp of Approval as a destination based on industry-designed protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.