Cape Sounio Private Tour With Winery Taste
A great chance to see one of Athens top selected Temples while driving through the amazing coastline of Athens. The stop at the winery will intoduce you to the great variety of Greek wine that are produced in the Attica region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from hotels airport , port
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- English speaking tour host with good knowledge in history
- Wine tasting of 3 different wines. (glass
- Entry/Admission - Strofilia Estate winery
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strofilia Estate winery, Patitiria Anavyssos, P.Box 1092, Anavissos 190 13, Greece
This half day small-group tour begins by picking you up from your hotel,apartment or port. You will drive along coastal roads passing through some of Athens most beautiful suburbs (Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza) and watching some amazing views of the Saronic Gulf. After a 55-minute drive along the coastal road and driving through idyllic beaches and small villages, you will have your first stop at the winery for a tour around the vineyards and wine tasting.in Anavysos village and the winery. Our introduction to the Greek wine culture starts with a tour around the vineyards. As soon as you finish, youcan afterwards taste the wines in a special winetasting room while our oenologists introduce you to the art of wine making and initiate you into the secrets and aromas of wine-tasting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Leaving the vineyard behind and your senses full of flavors, you will continue the drive along the beach avenue for our final destination, Cape Sounio.Last stop will be at the location of a temple dedicated to the god of the sea, Poseidon. The tour host will provide to you background information about the 5th century B.C. temple, and leave enough time for photos while visiting the Temple of Poseidon .This tour concludes by heading back to Athens and dropping you off at your hotel , port,
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You should indicate the hotel name in the remarks section during the booking.In case you arrive with a cruise ship we are going to need the cruise ships name and time of disembarcation. In case you arrive by plane we are going to need the flight number and landing time.Ports
- PIREUS PORT OF ATHENS
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. PRIVATE MORNING DEPARTURE 2/18/2020 - 11/1/2021
PRIVATE AFTERNOON DEPARTURE 2/18/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.