Cape Sounio and Temple of Poseidon Private Guided Tour
This is a unique private tour at the must see Temple Of Poseidon at Cape Sounio! Enjoy the ride in your air-conditioned luxurious minivan toward the Attica Riviera. You will drive along the shore line and have wonderful views over the Saronic Gulf and the cliffs, beaches and villages along the way.
After about 90 minutes, you will arrive in Cape Sounion and the magnificent ruins of the Temple of Poseidon, built by the ancient Greeks in 444 BC in honor of the god of the sea. Have a short walk to the temple, framed by the magnificent views of the endless blue of the Aegean Sea and the coastline. The Licensed English speaking guide will explain the temple’s long history, the Myths around it and its huge importance as a place of worship and vantage point for the Greeks keen to control the shipping lanes to Athens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Transport by air-conditioned mini bus and driver
- English speaking licensed Guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Enjoy a sensational tour at the majestic views of Cape Sounion and the sacred Temple of Poseidon on this private half-day tour from Athens. The tour has a private licensed tourist guide and not just a driver/guide! You will have a coastal drive along the beautiful Attica Riviera, then marvel at the ruins of the Temple of Poseidon which dates back to 444 BC. Stand in awe before the sea cliff of the Cape and get inspired by the gaze of the endless blue of the Aegean Sea!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Central Located Hotels or Center of AthensFor shore excursions please inform us about the name of the Cruise Ship and the arrival time.For airport pick up please inform us about the Airline, flight number and time of arrival.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.