Cape Point Sightseeing Tour
Take a scenic drive down to the stunning Cape Point, part of the Table Mountain National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This half day tour is the easiest way to see some of the most spectacular scenery in South Africa, taking in the Chapmans Peak coastal road, Hout Bay Harbour (drive through), and the African Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach (timer permitting and for clients own account).
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional visit to penguin colony (time permitting)
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hout Bay, Cape Town Central 7872 South Africa
Hout Bay is a suburb of Cape Town, it is situated in a valley on the Atlantic seaboard of the Cape Peninsula
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Boulders Beach is a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, from which the name originated.
*** stopping here is time permitting and for clients own account***
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
Travel to the Cape Point Nature Reserve, comprising over 17,300 acres of indigenous fauna and flora. Here we can see a variety of wildlife that includes baboons, Reebok, Cape Mountain zebra, bontebok and the elusive eland. The reserve is also one of the world's largest breeding grounds for tortoises. Bird-watchers, too, will find many fine species to observe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Should your Hotel not be listed, please contact us so we can confirm if we would be able to pick up and drop off from your hotel. Should guests meet at the starting point, guests are to contact us 24 hours prior to departure in order for us to provide collection time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On certain days, Chapmans Peak Drive may be closed. On these days the tour will travel via the Ou Kaapse Weg
- Stop at Boulders Beach is time permitting
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour returns to Cape Town between 13H00 and 13H30 (subject to traffic)
- Children up to the ages of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat. Car seats subject to availability at the time of booking. Parents are welcome to bring their own car seat.
- Guests will be contacted the day prior with collection time.
- Should we not recieve pick up details, guests are to contact us 48 hours prior and notify us of pick up details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cullinan Guided Journeys strictly follow the SA Government approved TBCSA Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocols. Should guests present COVID-19 symptoms, COVID testing and quarantine will be at their own cost. We recommend that you ensure that your guests take adequate personal travel insurance cover before departure from home.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- * Guests are required to bring own face mask. * Guests may be required to complete travel information form.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.