Cape Peninsula Tour- Half Day
A scenic drive in an air- conditioned vehicle passing Cape Town's breathtaking views. Have a chance to stand at the southeast corner of the Cape Peninsula.
4 electronic photographs you can show everyone the proof that you were here!
A high-five and cold drink to celebrate that you did this awesome experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camps Bay, Camps Bay, Western Cape
One of Cape Town's famous blue flag beaches and also known for its incredible beauty, white sand and one of the perfect beaches for sunbathing and activities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Twelve Apostles, Cape Town Central South Africa
The Twelve Apostles Mountains forms the back of Table Mountain which runs to Hout Bay.
Stop At: Hout Bay, Hout Bay, Western Cape
A busy harbour in Cape Town, known for its fish and chips and other fish restaurants and there are often seals entertaining visitors.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
A famous landmark of Cape Town. This is a spectacular drive around the coast with breathtaking scenery.
Pass By: Noordhoek, Noordhoek, Western Cape
A beach located below Chapman's Peak. Noordhoek which means North Corner, best known for its sandy beaches and horse riding.
Pass By: Cape Point Ostrich Farm, M65, Main Road, Cape Point Cape Point, Cape Town Central 7985 South Africa
Cape Point Ostrich farm is an Ostrich breeding farm situated approximately 600 meters from the entrance of the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
A world heritage site filled with Cape Town's beautifully, unique flaura and fauna.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
A breathtaking beach with special hosts, the African Penguin. This is an experience of a lifetime to be at such a pristine beach.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.