Cape Peninsula Day Tour
We are offering personalize service to our clients. We have very knowledgeable guides who have an experience of more than 10 years in the field.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cape Peninsula Tour
- Cape Point
- Cape of Good Hope
- Boulders Beach - Penguin Colony
- Chapman's Peak Drive
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
What's excluded :
- Funicular Tram ride
- Lunch - Lunch and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Peninsula National Park, Cape Peninsula National Park, Western Cape
The Cape Peninsula is a generally rocky peninsula that juts out into the Atlantic Ocean at the south-western extremity of the African continent. At the southern end of the peninsula are Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. On the northern end is Table Mountain, overlooking Cape Town, South Africa.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Boulders Beach is a sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders, from which the name originated. It is located in the Cape Peninsula, near Simon's Town towards Cape Point, near Cape Town in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is also commonly known as Boulders Bay. It is a popular tourist spot because of a colony of African penguins which settled there in 1982. Boulders Beach forms part of the Table Mountain National Park. It is the best place where one can see Penguin in their natural habitat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Chapman's Peak is the name of a mountain on the western side of the Cape Peninsula, between Hout Bay and Noordhoek in Cape Town, South Africa. It is one of the most beautiful drive of Cape Town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up point - Cape WheelGuide will be holding South African Flag
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/1/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.