Cape Peninsula Cycle Tour
The Cape Peninsula tour is a must-do tour in Cape Town come to do. Quaint neighborhoods and iconic sights such as penguin colony of Boulder's Beach and Chapman's Peak Drive are experiences that all visitors want to see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - A coffee and snack will be provided along the route
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bicycle rental is optional
The Peninsula tour is probably the most popular tour to do when visiting Cape Town. The route has spectacular views of the ocean all around and pass through some iconic sights.
Suburbs such as Muizenberg, Scarborough, Kommetjie, Noordhoek and Kalk Bay will be visited. The latter has recently been named: "The coolest neighborhood in the world" by Forbes!
Along the way we will visit the penguin colony of Boulder's Beach, Cape Point Ostrich Farm and cycling along the popular Chapman's Peak Drive.
The tour ends in Campsbay
• Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
• Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
• Cape Point Ostrich Farm, M65, Main Road, Cape Point Cape Point, Cape Town Central 7985 South Africa
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.