Cape Peninsula and Kisternbosch botanical Garden Full Day Tour.
Join us on a sightseeing trip, the combination of the most south westerly point of Africa and Muzingburg beach with Camps bay beach.
Comfort as well as a much better personal interaction quality with the driver calm guide is guaranteed.See the penguins,Ostriches and Baboons from point blank and get personal with the richest floral kingdom in the world at Cape Point and African Penguins tour, after we head off to Kristenbosch Botanical Garden, the Floral Kingdom of Cape Town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance/Admission to Chapman's Peak
- Passenger Liability cover.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pick up and Drop off.
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission to Cape Point.
- Entry/Admission to Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission to Kristenbosch Botanical Garden.
- Entry/Admission to World of Birds.
- Entry/Admission - World of Birds
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Old Cape Point Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camp's Bay Beach, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///nibs.mazelike.swaying, Camps Bay 8005 South Africa
After pick up from your hotel, We take a scenic drive along the Atlantic Seaboard with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, passing through Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno, and Hout Bay. We stop at Maiden's Cove for a photo opportunity with magnificent views of the Twelve Apostles as a backdrop. This cove is one of the best places in Cape Town to take panoramic photos of the Ocean, Camps Bay Beach combined with the views of Table Mountain, Lion's Head and the beautiful suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay, etc... We call this the Kodak moment.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: World of Birds, Valley Road Coastal Route, Cape Town Central 7806 South Africa
World of Birds is a home to over 3000 birds and it is the largest bird parks in Africa and one of the few in the World.
A tropical garden setting in the Hout Bay Valley is the environment in which the aviaries are spaced over 4 ha of land, framed by the back of Table Mountain, the Twelve Apostles, Constantiaberg, Chapman's Peak and Little Lion's Head. A paradise for nature lovers and photographers, the World of Birds is one of Cape Town's premier tourist attractions which no visitor should miss. (OPTIONAL)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Departing from Camps Bay, we drive along Chapman's Peak and stop at the viewpoint for spectacular photos. It is little wonder that Chapman's Peak is one of the most scenic routes in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Our tour culminates with the Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Lighthouse. Here we will explore the Dias & Vasco Da Gama, Crosses. These two gentlemen were the first early Europeans who arrived in Cape Town around 1487 & 1495. Should you wish to hike, please speak to your guide. Kindly put on comfortable walking shoes, bring sun block and a jersey or jacket, hat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Cape Point Lighthouse, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point South Africa
From the Cape of Good Hope, we will have the option to either take a short hike to Cape Point or take the Funicular. Lunch can also be enjoyed at either Two Oceans restaurant for a sit-down meal or at the informal eatery for a take out. Here we will also explore the most south-western point of Africa, known as the Cape Point, where the cold Benguela from the Atlantic Ocean, meets the warm Agulhas current of the Indian Ocean. We will explore the lighthouse, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Simon's Town, Simon's Town, Western Cape
Our next stop will be at Simon's town the Penguins colony in Boulders beach, where your guide will escort you to the viewing point to see some of the 2500 breeding pairs of African Penguins at close range. You may even find one or two of these enchanting creatures walking alongside you on the boardwalk. The African craft Market is also there for some beautiful hand crafted African art.
This is where you will be having your Lunch, the driver will suggest a restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muizenberg, Cape Town, 7945, South Africa
Muizenberg beach houses, the most famous beautiful color houses surrounded by Muizenberg mountains. Enjoy the sea breeze, take pictures and then after we will be heading back to Cape town to our last stop at Kristernbosch Botanical Garden.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
Situated on the eastern slopes of Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch is internationally acclaimed as one of the seven most magnificent botanical gardens in the world. The 528 hectares’ estate includes a cultivated garden and a nature reserve. The developed garden displays collections of southern African plants including many rare and endangered species. There are also visitor facilities in the garden including restaurants, a nursery, a gift shop, a bookshop and a permanent Zimbabwean stone sculpture exhibition.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.