Cape Of Rodon Best Highlights Tour
The Cape of Rodon is an area of outstanding natural beauty and relaxation, with castles and churches infused with fascinating histories. This narrow strip of land, in the shape of a peninsula offers not only beautiful views but several crucial historical and cultural monuments.
The Cape is surrounded by navels with an altitude of 25 meters and is famous for being the location of the Castle of Skanderbeg. Start hiking toward Rodoni Castle where we will visit the Castle of Skanderbeg, which was built in 1451-1452.
Visit the Church of St. Anthony, a monument built around the same period as the Castle, which is located near the Cape and it houses several beautiful frescoes and other interesting elements. The Cape of Rodon is an ideal choice for a relaxing as well as having a wonderful experience.
*View and admire Skanderbeg Castle at the Cape of Rodon
*Comprehensive tour of Cape of Rodon with a professional guide
*Feel relax as well as have a wonderful experience during your tour
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Guide Services
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape of Rodon, Albania
Cape of Rodon, with its attraction, is one of the unbeaten paths still to get explored and just in a few minutes from Durres. Do not miss it if you want to feel Albania in a few hours.
The Cape of Rodon is an ideal choice for a relaxing as well as having a wonderful experience.
Before we turn back you may decide to take a stroll by the water, or (weather permitting) jump right into the sea to cool off.
After the tour, we suggest optional lunch in a traditional local restaurant with traditional cuisine.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.