Cape of Good Hope-Wine Tasting-Penguin & Table Mountain Tickets Small Group Tour
Visit the Cape of Good Hope on a private small group tour. See the Penguin Colony and Cape Point Lighthouse. Taste Fine Wine. Take in panoramic views from Table Mountain. Skip the line to purchase Table Mountain Tickets as this tour comes with a pre-booked Table Mountain ticket for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English or French speaking live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle and Fuel surcharge
- Table Mountain pre-booked ticket ( Value: ZAR 360.00)
- Chapmans Peak Toll Fee
- Wine Tasting Fees at Cape Point Vineyard or similar
- Cape of Good Hope entrance fees (Value: ZAR 320.00)
- Boulders Beach Penguin entrance fees (Value: ZAR 160.00)
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room
What's excluded :
- Funicular tickets fees at Cape Point (Value: ZAR 80)
- Tips/ Gratuity (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: M75 Boyes Drive, Muizenberg 7945 South Africa
The first stop on this 10-hour private tour is the Shark spotters lookout at the Boyes Drive. This beautiful Mountain drive that local and international tourist love to use for its remarkable view of the False Bay coast. Watch the surfers at Muizenberg beach tackling waves and see the Shark Spotters who are located on the mountain, their job is to look out for Sharks and inform the beach of any sightings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
Arrive at Boulders Beach and learn about the friendly African Penguins that call the boulders beach their home. From only two breeding pairs in 1982, the penguin colony has grown to about 3,000 birds in recent years. Admire the penguins from a designated viewing point, and observe these creatures as they go about their day.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Continue to Cape of Good Hope nature reserve to visit Cape Point lighthouse and the most south-west point of Africa. This is the highlight of the tour, your guide will provide an overview of the area and give you ample time to explore the Nature Reserve without being restricted. Instagram and Facebook photos will be taken by your Guide behind the famous 'Cape Point' and 'Cape of Good Hope' board. Please note take note of the wild animals in the reserve such as the baboons, Mountain Zebra, antelopes and variety of birds (ostrich included) - Feeding of baboons is prohibited.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room, Silvermine Rd, Noordhoek 7979 South Africa
On the drive back, stop to taste up to 5 different wines at the famous and beautiful overlooking the horse ride Beach of Noordhoek. Cape Point Vineyards produce the world-class wines and winery itself has won so many international and local awards. please take note that the wine tasting fee is included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
You simply cannot go to the Cape peninsula without taking a stopover at Chapmans Peak drive. This has to be one of the best, if not, the best mountain drive in the world! With breath-taking views of the oceans with the mountain as a backdrop, every turn will leave you breathless and exhilarated and wanting more!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Camp's Bay Beach, Victoria Road Parking: what3words ///nibs.mazelike.swaying, Camps Bay 8005 South Africa
Continue to Camps Bay beach. Have your cameras ready as we are about to experience what, we call the Kodak moment. Our stop will be at Maiden's Cove, panoramic viewing point of Camps Bay Beach, the finest and best beach in South Africa with its blue flag status, Clifton, Lions's head, twelve apostles mountains range and many more. This area will provide you with the most amazing Instagram photos which will last you on your Cape town memories. Ask your tour guide to assist with some nice photos
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
The last attraction to visit on this 10-hour small-group tour is Table Mountain. Take the cable car to enjoy the views on the way to the top. Table Mountain is one of the world 7 wonders of nature and Africa’s most well-known mountains known for its flat features and also the infamous table cloth. The cable car will safely deliver you to the tabletop. Don’t be nervous when the floor below you starts rotating. You’ll be able to see views of Robben Island, Cape Town City, the Waterfront and the Northern suburbs!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in your hotel lobby, at the front of your apartment building, Or the guide will ring the bell if you're staying at a house.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.