Cape of good hope tour
This is an absolute must see/must do when on holiday here in the Mother City of Cape Town. No experience is quite like this, encountering penguins closely in their natural habitat, experiencing the most amazing scenic views and being able to stop at the most south western tip of Africa where two ocean currents meet. This is a trip to remember!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chapmans Peak entrance fee
- air conditioned vehicle
- private guide
- private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Cape Point Reserve
- entrance fee to boulders
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
One of the favourite stops, the famous African Penguins. This is where guests will have the chance to experience a close encounter with our local penguins in their natural habitat.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Town Central South Africa
This is where you’ll have a guided experience in the most scenic parts of Cape Town, which are the breathtaking Cape Point as well as the Cape of Good Hope.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chapman's Peak, Hout Bay South Africa
Chapman’s Peak is a must see. This is one of Cape Towns top 5 scenic drives. Guests will get an opportunity to stop here with a beautiful overview of Hout Bay.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
To end off the good day, we’ll have our final stop at the Bo-Kaap Cape Malay colorful houses! What a way to end off indeed
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up anywhere within the City of Cape Town Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.