Cape of Good Hope Cape Point Penguins and KirstenboschTour from Cape Town
This 8-hour panoramic tour for small groups maximum 4, minimum 2 in a luxury bus starting at 9am takes you along one of South Africa's Premier Routes to Cape of Good Hope the "mythical place where the two oceans meet" The tour starts with a visit to the colorful Bo-Kaap to see the kaleidoscope of colors and smell the spices- even buy some to make traditional Malay dishes.
The road meanders along the coastline and a major stop is Hout Bay for an optional ferry-ride to Seal Island or Craft Market Shopping.
Chapman's Peak Mountain Drive is next. Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point will be visited. Optional Funicular Ride to lighthouse at Cape Point or just a hike to the lighthouse follows.
We stop in Simons Town at Boulders beach for a visit to the Penguin Colony..Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens follows for a circular walk. A visit to the "worm" for a canopy walk not to be missed.
We carry on with our panoramic drive for drop off around 17h00/17h30..
STARTING TIME 09H00
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chilled bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small coach.
- Toll Fees
- Entry/Admission - Chapman's Peak Drive
What's excluded :
- Lunch(Own Account)
- All entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- Entry/Admission - Cape of Good Hope
- Entry/Admission - Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Old Cape Point Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Seal Island
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapman's Peak Drive, Hout Bay Road Between Noordhoek and Hout Bay, 7872 South Africa
Experience one of the most beuatiful mountain passes in South Africa outside Cape Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, Simon's Town 7995 South Africa
See the African Penguin in it's natural habitat on Boulders Beach, Simon's Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point Rd, Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Visit the mythical place where the "two oceans meet" Spot wildlife like Eland, Ostrich, baboons in the reserve and visit Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maidens' Cove, 0E Victoria Rd, Cape Town Central 8005 South Africa
A very beautiful picture stop overlooking the "Twelve Apostles" ,backside of Table Mountain as well as the stunning beach and area of Camps Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands 7735 South Africa
A number of gardens within one garden with inclusion of "Snake Walk" and Sculpture Garden to name a few.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Old Cape Point Lighthouse, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape Point South Africa
Stunning views from lighthouse
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Seal Island, False Bay South Africa
See 100's of Cape Fur Seals in their natural habitat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bo-kaap, Cape Town Central South Africa
Vibrant area where to experience the traditional Malay Culture, smell the spices and even buy some if you wish.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off at any accommodation establishment in and around Cape Town and the Cape Winelands.Airports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time Accommodation Venue and contact details required.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No tours on Good Friday, Christmas Day as well as New Years Day.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Credit card friendly to secure minimum handling of cash.
- Certified by World Travel & Tourism Council to be compliant with Covid-19 Industry Protocols.
- Individually wrapped food options available if requested as part of our post Covid 19 recommendations.
- Most travelers can participate
- On arrival travelers will need to present a negative Covid 19 test result not older than 72 hours from time of departure
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Provide full names,passport numbers and cell numbers or any other contact number of every traveler as part of Covid-19 safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.