Cape Khoboy feel the energy of the nature
Cape Khoboy is the northernmost cape of the island of Olkhon. To get to it, you have to cross the steppe landscapes, sandy tract and the majestic taiga. During the tour you will enjoy the picturesque views of Lake Baikal, explore one of the most energetically powerful places on the island, and also taste the fish soup prepared according to the traditional recipe. And most importantly - take with you an unforgettable experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picknic in fresh air
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khoboy, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, 666137
When exploring Olkhon, make sure you pay a visit to Khoboy Cape, one of the most powerful places of the island. According to a Buryat legend, gods presented the first shaman with a gift of spiritual power at Khoboy. Since then, it’s been a tradition for shamans to conduct their mysterious rituals here. The sight attracts all sorts of occult enthusiasts. When you see this mighty, breathtakingly beautiful nature, you will not be at all surprised that people of the past believed that gods love Khoboy!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.