Cape Coast Elmina Castles, Kakum and Nzulenzu Stilts Village Tours (2 Days)
This tour will inform tourists, educate them about the existence of Nzulezo and why the village was built on water with stilts. The tour will also expose tourists to the two slaves castles and its history on slavering and Kakum Canopy Walkway which suspended 30 meters above sea level.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guiding Fees
- All Attraction Fees
- Car Rental Fees and Fuel Cost
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
- Entry/Admission - Nzulezo Stilt Village Tour
What's excluded :
- Other Personal Expenses
Day 1: Cape Coast, Elmina Castles and Kakum Canopy Walk Tour
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Participants will go on a hike through the rain forest and walk on the Canopy Walk Way.
The Canopy Walkway, suspended 30 meters above the ground, provides treetop views of the forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
At Elmina Castle, participants will have the opportunity to see the oldest European building (built 1482) in Sub Sahara Africa and also listen to the horrors of the slave trade.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Cape Coast Castle served as one of the slave castles built on the shores of Ghana. It also served as the Administration center for British rule in West Africa. Participants will visit the museum and dungeons where slaves were kept while awaiting shipping to the New World.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Axim Beach Hotel, is a 3 star resort with air-conditioned rooms located in Axim (1hr 30m) from the Stilts Village.
Day 2: Nzulenzo Stilts Village Tour
Stop At: Nzulezo Stilt Village Tour, 1 Beyin Road, Beyin Ghana
Nzulezo was built over Lake Tadane, the settlement of Nzulezo consists of stilt-supported structures integrated seamlessly with the water-dominated natural landscape.
The traveler will be on boat ride for about 30 minutes to the village and have opportunities to meet and interact with the locals.
The main activities of its inhabitants is agriculture, while the fishery plays a secondary role.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Nkroful, Nkroful, Western Region
We shall tour the Kwame Nkramah the first President of Ghana
Museum and his final burial place at his hometown Nkroful.
Duration: 45 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Accra Mall, Kpeshie, Accra, Ghana
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.