Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra
Join this exciting trip to the Cape Coast Castle, Elmina township and Kakum Canopy Walk. Learn about Ghanaian history and feel the thrill of a high canopy walk above a forest.
Get ready for an exciting but physically demanding (30 minute) hike in a dense Rain Forest. Wear sporty shoes for the forest hike.
We will leave Accra by 6 am (5 am on Saturdays) and be in Cape Coast by 9 am to begin the tour. The road trip is 3 hours one way and a total of 6 hours but really exciting because you will see many parts of Ghana. We will use a private vehicle and drive conveniently (with snack stops).
This tour caters for a minimum of 2 persons.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
What's excluded :
- Any item not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Visit the 500 year-old Castle and learn more about Ghana
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Walk on Ghana's most famous Canopy Walk Way and explore the thick Rainforest from above.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Elmina, Elmina, Central Region
Drive through Elmina and see the old. No tour of the Castle
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Accra Mall, Spintex Rd, Accra, Ghana
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.