Cape Coast & Elmina Castle Tours - Heritage & History
This Castles Experience is worth having for those who want to understand how the world has been shaped over the past 500-600 years. Ghana was a hub for Gold and the unfortunate slave trade. This tour gives you vivid pictures of how this trade occurred. You will also get great views of the Cape coast shores and enjoy a drive through the old streets of these two cities. Lunch (at own cost) will be at a beach side restaurant.
This Tour caters for a minimum of 2 clients.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
Visit the oldest Castle in Ghana. This well preserved Castle is one of the 3 in Ghana and served as a hub of trade centuries ago. We will visit the entrance of the Castle without entering. Our main Castle tour will be in Cape Coast.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
This second castle of our tour is well preserved and offers good insights into the past activities of Colonial forces. The tour includes a museum exhibition dating back to the BCs and showing some tools of ancient Ghanaians.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Accra Mall, Spintex Rd, Accra, Ghana
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.