Cape Agulhas, Hermanus and Stony Point Full Day Tour from Cape Town.
Join us as we embark on an amazing full day tour to the Southernmost tip of Africa. On this tour we are going to see the meeting of the two oceans, mingle with the Penguins, watch Whales (optional), taste wine and see the oldest Lighthouse in South Africa.
Most of all take pictures and connect with the people you love for Wi-Fi is provided on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Passenger Liability Cover.
- Entry/Admission - Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees.
- Entrance fees to Cape Agulhas.
- Entrance to Stony Point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa, South Africa
Our first stop is at the most Amazing Cape Agulhas, the tour to Cape Agulhas is a great way to spend a memorable day during your Cape Town holidays. A walk along the pathway, which will take you to the official meeting point of the two oceans. Here you can take a photo with one foot in the Indian ocean and the other foot in the Atlantic ocean. This is also the Southernmost Tip of Africa. Explore one of the oldest lighthouses in South Africa, here at the Cape Agulhas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hermanus, Hermanus, Overstrand, Overberg District, Western Cape
On route from the Cape Agulhas, we will stop at the Hemel-en-Aarde wine valley just behind Hermanus. Here we recommend a wine tasting at Creation Wine Estate or Hamilton Russell wine estate. You may also spot the Southern Right Whales along the seashores of Hermanus during Whale season (June to November). Lunch can also be enjoyed at one of the many seaside restaurants in Hermanus. (Please advise whether we can assist with a restaurant booking.)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stony Point Penguin Colony, Betty's Bay South Africa
On our way back to Cape Town from Hermanus and the Cape Agulhas, we will stop at Stony Point Penguins Colony for a visit to this enchanting sea creatures. Stony Point is one of the largest penguins colonies in South Africa.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.