Caparica Surf and Yoga
Get your adrenaline flowing with this unique combo experience, offering a surf lesson and yoga class. Meet up with expert surf instructors and Yoga Teacher. Start with a one-hour Yoga Workshop at the beach and after stretching and relaxing, receive a two-hour surf lesson, with all the equipment provided. This active experience offers the perfect opportunity to see a beautiful part of Portugal while learning or practicing two healthy, fun activities.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Hour Surf Session
- 1 Hour Beach Yoga Session
- Full Surf or Bodyboard equipment
- Certified Surf & Yoga Instructors
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
Head to the Costa da Caparica, where the Tejo River flows into the sea. A place of unique natural heritage, the fossil cliffs of Caparica are listed as a Protected Landscape. Book this 3-hour program and treat your body and mind to a special day on the Portuguese coast.
Your day begins with a one-hour yoga workshop with a certified instructor who will guide in order to experience deep relaxation through simple movements and repetitions. After stretching and relaxing the body and mind, receive a two-hour surf lesson with all the equipment provided along with optional video footage so you can check out your technique and make any adjustments as needed.
This active tour offers the perfect opportunity to see a beautiful part of Portugal while learning or practicing two healthy and fun activities.
• Praia da Mata, Costa da Caparica 2825-044 Portugal
• Arriba Fossil da Costa de Caparica, Fonte da telha, Almada Portugal
Departure Point :Beach Mata, 2825 Costa da Caparica, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Subject to favorable weather/sea conditions. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- You must be confident to swim in ocean waves to participate in this activity. Surfing is a sport that requires a reasonable level of physical fitness
- Please provide the height and weight of all participants on booking
- Be sure to bring appropriate attire for both activities (swimsuit, towel, yoga pants/jeans/shorts)
- Not recommended for non-swimmers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.