Cap Sim & Sidi Kaouki Hike
This diverse hike leads us to Cap Sim with a stunning ocean view where we discover the beautiful bay and village of Sidi Kaouki and also traverse the Juniper Forest. During this hike we discover beautiful vistas of sea and wild dunes.
After a short 30-minute drive south, we find ourselves in the middle of the peninsula dunes. We head towards the ocean taking small paths between white broom and juniper trees to the beach passing the lighthouse of Cap Sim.
We pass Taguenza, a small fishing village on the beach, on our way to Sidi Kaouki where we enjoy our traditional
lunch. After refreshing ourselves, we hike up the hills on winding paths through scenic terrain with Argan and Carob
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tradtional mint tea.
- Lunch - Traditional Moroccan kitchen.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plage de Sidi Kaouki, Sidi Kaouki Morocco
We walk along the hidden beaches.
Departure Point :Bab el-Menzeh, Avenue Oqba Ibn Nafia, Essaouira 44000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.