Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels full day trip
The Great Holy Sight Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the striking structures in South-East Asia. It is the center of
Cao Dai’sm, a religion that blends Buddhism, Christianity and Confucianism. Explore this fascinating site and attend the colorful noon-day mass held by the Cao Dai followers. It is an experience not to be missed. After lunch, visit the
Cu Chi Tunnels.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- personal expenses, tipping is at customer’s discretion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The Great Holy Sight Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the striking structures of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity & Confucianism. Above the entrance is the all-seeing holy eye – symbol of the sect., proceed to the Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War. It is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone". Visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customer stay at hotels in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.