Canyoning Sušec, in the Soča valley (Isonzo)
Go down narrow gorges carved into the limestone by the flow of water, overcoming small differences in height, diving into pools of crystalline water, sometimes with easy climbing, or slipping together with water in waterfalls of various heights.
The specific equipment, which includes a complete neoprene suit, harness and approved helmet, is provided by Alpin Action. It is advisable to bring with you costume and towels.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of canyoning equipment
What's excluded :
- great waterfall
Departure Point :Trnovo ob Soči, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.