Canyoning in Salto do Cabrito (Sao Miguel - Azores)
Our Canyoning tours will take you to explore magnificent rivers and waterfalls using different techniques (such as jumps, rappel, and slides). Undoubtedly, the best and funniest way to experience the Azorean nature and some of its most impressive natural “monuments” and untouched landscapes!
per adult from
What's included :
- Acreddited guides;
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, socks, helmet and boots);
- Photos / Videos;
- Pick-up and Drop-off (if respective option is chosen).
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up and Drop-off (unless respective option is chosen).
This excursion takes place at the Salto do Cabrito waterfall, an amazing place located very close to Ribeira Grande and Caldeira Velha (+/- 20 minute drive away from the city of Ponta Delgada). When we get there, we will proceed with the equipment distribution and a quick safety briefing, followed by a 30 minute hike towards the canyon where the fun will begin!
Departure Point :Tuká Tulá - Bar, Praia do Areal de Santa Bárbara, 9600-000 Ribeira Grande, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
– The Pick-up time is usually between 08:00 and 08:30 AM at your accommodation place. – Consider the areas of Ponta Delgada, Capelas, Caloura, Lagoa and Ribeira Grande (for other areas, please contact us).– When the activity is over, we will leave you in the same place we picked you up.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Remember to wear swimwear and comfortable clothes.
- Bring your personal towel, water bottle, hair elastic (if applicable), and sunscreen.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All information here:
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.