Canyoneering and Canopy Tour in Turrialba
With Explornatura, you’ll have a unique experience, combining waterfall rappelling, ziplining, hanging bridges and a small wall for scaling. For us It’s very important to always follow the safety rules.
We provide specialized equipment and guides and a delicious lunch!
per adult from
What's included :
- Experinced Guides
- Transfer from Turrialba
What's excluded :
You have to arrive to our Canyoning site wich is located in Calle Chirraca, a small, modest, yet lush place near the town of Turrialba, which is an hour and a half east of San Jose. We begin the Canyoning tour with an introduction of our guides and the equipment to help familiarize you with the different uses of the equipment. After , you are rappelling down four waterfalls, zip lining down five canopy cables, walking across a 132 foot hanging bridge – all giving you an unforgettable adrenaline rush!
Departure Point :Explornatura office, Campo Base Explornatura, La Cecilia, Provincia de Cartago, Turrialba, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.