Departure from Tivat early in the morning. A short stop above the Boka Bay to witness a beautiful panorama of the
Bay. A stop above Slano Lake, an artificial lake created in 1950. Arrival to the Ethno Village. Going through the
Nevidio Canyon (4h) followed by a traditional lunch at the Ethno Village. Departure for Tivat.
Included in the package:
-Transfer to the Ethno Village
-Passage through the Nevidio Canyon
-Licensed Guides (Members of the Montenegrin Expedition who in 2010 climbed Mount Everest, and received the
honour of the Mountain Rescue service of Montenegro.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Use of equipment: footwear and clothing, helmets and life jacket.
- English speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Canyon Nevidio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Slano Lake, Niksic Plain, Niksic, Niksic Municipality Montenegro
Slano Lake (Salt Lake) is located 6km to the west of Niksic, near Krupac Lake. It was formed in 1950, in the result of the Perucica hydroelectric power station construction. There are three big lakes, which emerged in the result of the flooding of several small ponds. The lakes are connected by channels and have numerous small islands, where fishing is possible. Despite that the lake was designed for industrial purposes, tourists and locals like to rest here.
Stop At: Canyon Nevidio, Poscenje Village, Savnik, Savnik Municipality 81400 Montenegro
The Nevidio Canyon is the last conquered canyon in Europe, located in the central part of Montenegro. The Canyon
carries its name Nevidio, meaning “unseen”, due to the river of Komarnica suddenly getting lost in a strangely carved
entrance that mimics a human eye- becoming invisible.
Steep, inaccessible rocks and crude vegetation are a few attributes that one may use to describe the canyon that can be
both paradise and hell. Other than good physical fitness, diving suits of at least 5mm of thickness (due to low water
temperature of around 7 degrees), helmets and footwear that can be easily controlled on slippery walls, are the
necessary equipment needed for this 2-3 hour adventure. The main actors of the Nevidio Canyon are its vertical rocks,
waterfalls, narrow canals and stone figures. To this day, Nevidio has seen less participants than Mont Everest.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick up guests.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2019 - 11/1/2020
11/2/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.