Canyon des Ecouges intermediate part (4h30 of canyoning)
The middle part of the Ecouges canyon is a perfect sport discovery of the Vercors massif near Grenoble Lyon and Valence
There are several beautiful rappels up to 28m max and many jumps (never compulsory) and slides.
It is a good half-day of activity of 4:30 in a remarkably sculpted canyon with superb waterfalls and basins ideal to receive jumps and slides.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Helmet, harness, neoprene wetsuits and neoprene socks
- Pictures of the release (digital version) for download
What's excluded :
A must canyon of Vercors of 4h30. Particularly varied, it is an exceptional canyon
with his rappels up to 28 meters, jumps (not compulsory), slides, swim in fresh and transparent water.
• Grotte de Choranche, 2865 route des Grottes, 38680 Choranche France
Departure Point :120 Route de l'École, 38470 Saint-Gervais, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.