Canopy and Speed Boat Adventure in Puerto Vallarta
A shore excursion adventure specifically created for cruise ship passengers. Meet us at our pick up point and kick off your adventure in a speed boat, admiring beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta, including “Los Arcos” National Marine Park, or select our land-only transportation.
Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest, highest ziplines accompanied by our bilingual professional guides.
After the canopy, enjoy one of our many outdoor activities. Eat lunch and enjoy tropical drinks (own expense) at our riverfront restaurant - bar, discover our traditional tequila tasting.
Slide down our waterslides and swim in the natural pools of the river, where kayaks and water toys will be waiting for you (weather permitting).
An Excellent shore excursion with something fun for people of all the ages.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Land or Sea round transportation from our pickup points
- Zip line course with water stations
- Traditional Tequila tasting
- Water Slides, Kayaks & River Fun (weather permitting)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Photo and video services
- Gratuities (optional)
- A shore excursion adventure specifically created for cruise ship passengers. Meet us at our pick up point and kick off your adventure in a speed boat, admiring beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta, or select our land-only transportation. Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest and highest ziplines accompanied by bilingual professional guides.
After the canopy, enjoy one of our many outdoor activities. Eat lunch and tropical cocktails at our riverfront Restaurant - Bar, have fun in our traditional Tequila Tasting, enjoying 6 different locally crafted flavors. Swim, kayak or jump from our waterslides to natural pools of the river.
Please refer to our reservation policy for further details of our zip line adventure, tour times and pick points.
• Los Veranos Canopy Tour, Calle Francisca Rodriguez 336 Zona Hotelera Nte., Puerto Vallarta 48380 Mexico
• Portuguese Shrimp - Large grilled shrimp, stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon.
Served with rice and grilled vegetables (not included on the tour, own expense).
• Fajitas - Chicken, beef, or shrimp. Served on a sizzling skillet with onions, tomatoes, peppers, salsa, guacamole, rice & beans. (not included, own expense)
Departure Point :Los Veranos Canopy Tour (Main Office), Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 2735, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Ship Passengers we offer two transportation options (by boat or by land). Once you have exited the gated cruise ship area, follow the sidewalk alongside the main street (Francisco Medina Ascencio) and pass the Shell Gas Station. The Los Veranos Office is located in the same parking lot as Soriana Playa De Oro Grocery Store. Approximately a 5 minute walk from the exit gate of the Cruise Ship Terminal. Your Tour is on Puerto Vallarta local time (CST), not ship time.Ports
- Puerto Vallarta - Cruise Ship terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: customer email address, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Instructions will be sent to you separate via email.
- Minimum age: 5 years and under 40” height
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Our Land Transportation option is suggested for pregnant women, children under 5 years or people with a heart condition, back pain or shoulder problems to enjoy all the other activities.
- Please arrive to our meeting point 15 minutes prior your selected departure time
- We offer two departure options (land or sea), me sure to follow the appropriate pick up instructions
- Your Tour is on Puerto Vallarta local time (CST), not ship time.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a swimsuit and a towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera with strap, extra cash, debit or credit card for lunch or souvenirs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers over 285 lbs. / 129 Kilo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity reduction, Restaurant meals served on personal kits (food and drinks not included), Refund policy for symptomatic passengers, Pregnant women are restricted
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.