Canoero Catamarans: Isla de los Lobos, Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse and Pingüinera tour
We make the excursion wolves, birds and lighthouse and then we go to the Hammer Island where you can meet the 2 penguin colonies that inhabit the area. Navigation includes a navigation certificate.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Martillo, Ushuaia Argentina
We will sail eastwards enjoying the wonderful landscapes of the canal and the mountains that surround it, there we will see the Puerto Williams Naval Base on the Argentine coast and on the Chilean coast, and then we will arrive at the Hammer Island where we will have the opportunity to see a colony of Magellanic Penguins and some specimens of Papua penguins.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Isla de Los Pajaros, Beagle Channel, Ushuaia Argentina
We will sail around the Isla de los Pájaros where we can appreciate the Fuegian birdlife. We will observe: Skúas, Black-browed Albatross, Steam Ducks, Cauquenes, Cook Gulls and Gray Gulls
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Faro Les Eclaireurs, Ushuaia Argentina
Upon reaching the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse (The Illuminators), we can see the colonies of Imperial Cormorants and Rock Cormorants while listening to the sinking history of the SS Monte Cervantes that starred in 1930.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Prefectura Naval Argentina, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 168 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.