Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket
Canoe through the idyllic scenery of Phang Nga Bay on this day trip from Phuket. This national marine park is dotted with dozens of islands, limestone cliffs and caves. With your skilled canoe guide you will discover some of Thailand's most dramatic and beautiful landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guided tour
- Coffee and/or Tea - Soft drinks
- National Park Fees
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panak Cave
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Phang Nga Bay is located in the Southern of Thailand. It's best known for the famous James Bond Island.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Koh Panak Cave, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Koh Panak Cave or Ice Cream Cave is one of most famous islands with 20-15 meters long.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
James Bond Island is the world's famous island that was chosen for James Bond film (The Man with the Golden Gun) in 1974. The island are limestone karst towers. Khao Phing Kan is one of the famous scenes in James Bond's movie. It has a unique feature of the two mountains leaning to each other from the top.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
The Hong Islands is about 25 minutes from Ao Nang by speedboat. It is the most popular island is a circle of rocks in to the sea surrounding the lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time: 9.30-10.30 hrs.Daily Program Start 11.00 a.m.Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang)For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to bring: Swimwear, Short and light T-shirt, Beach towel, Sunblock and Sun glasses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Important note: "At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.