Cannes Electric scooter rental - Day - CAT A
For any rental of a person under the age of 18, this must be accompanied by a person of full age and responsible for signing the rental contract. Minimum age for driving in France: 12 years A deposit and an identity document will be requested on site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric scooter rental
What's excluded :
- Sometimes the best way to get around in a new city is to do it like the locals do. Better than the train or the taxi, stroll in Cannes with an electric scooter so as not to miss anything during your stay.
Cannes is a big city, difficult to explore on foot in one day!
Renting an electric scooter will allow you to have more time to explore the different spots of the city with ease.
Departure Point :16 Boulevard Jean Hibert, 06400 Cannes, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/31/2020
7/15/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.