Cannes, Antibes, and St Paul de Vence Half day from Nice Small-Group Tour
Following the coast road, drive to the old Antibes, the incredible harbor and its ramparts. Reach Cannes driving by the Croisette boulevard to the film festival Palace and feel as a star walking up the world known steps. On the way back, join the typical medieval village of Saint Paul de Vence made famous by actors and artists living there. Its cobblestone streets, many galleries and nice view overlooking the sea make it a unique place.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: La Croisette, Promenade de la Croisette, 06150 Cannes France
After being picked-up at your hotel by our English-speaking tour guide, you will head towards the motorway (speedway) and shoot off from there to the the scintillating town of Cannes.
Explore the city and discover its magnificent palaces along the Croisette boulevard : the Carlton, the Majestic or the Martinez where the stars are staying during the Film Festival.
Stop At: Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, 1 boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes France
Take the opportunity to walk on the famous red carpet covering the world famous steps of the Palais des Festivals - where it all takes place in May - you might feel like walking up ‘the 24 steps of glory’ and perhaps strike your most graceful pose on the red carpet. Do have a look at the local Walk of Fame with its celebrities’ handprints before you go, too.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Once the high-end boutiques and splendid hotels of Cannes are left behind, you will take the coastal road to Antibes which traverses the summer resorts of Golfe-Juan and Juan-les-Pins, both steeped in history as well as ongoing events. You’ve now reached Antibes, or Antipolis as the Greeks had first named it. A town which played the role of sentinel for the country during many centuries, hence its ramparts circling the Old Town. There you might consider strolling along those XVth century walls and Grimaldi Castle - nowadays the Picasso museum.
Then your guide will drive you out of the Old Town. Once past Antibes’ large marina and its ‘Billionaires’ Quay‘, you will proceed along the coastline until you reach the town of Villeneuve-Loubet with its extraordinary ‘Marina of the Bay of Angels’ from where you will go inland towards your last site visit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Last but not least, Saint-Paul-de-Vence will enchant you. When walking through the mesmerizing maze of cobbled streets with their numerous listed monuments, it becomes clear how this medieval village appealed to a vast number of artists with the likes of Matisse, Modigliani, Chagall or Picasso instilling a definite artistic touch that one can now ascertain when gazing at the windows of the countless art galleries. Taking you back to another time - notably due to its aura of light at certain hours - it is no wonder why famous actors too have chosen the quaint village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence as their ideal retreat when coming to stay on the Riviera.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.MerciPorts
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.