Cannes, Antibes & St Paul de Vence Half Day Private Tour
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
This tour departs from your hotel or accomodation and our first stop is in the beautiful town of Cannes before we continue along the coastal road to Antibes. You will see the cosmopolitan town of Cannes, famous for its International Film Festival, the beautiful town of Antibes and enjoy a visit to a very picturesque village of St Paul de Vence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfert from/to hotel
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Admission fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cannes Croisette, 160 Rue d'Antibes, 06400 Cannes, France
In Cannes, you will have an opportunity to walk down the famous Croisette, the promenade that became the emblem of Cannes.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palais des Festivals et des Congres of Cannes, 1 boulevard de la Croisette, 06414 Cannes France
You will discover the Palace of Festivals with its red carpet, the home of the famous Cannes Fim Festival.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Then, we inviate you to explore Antibes, one of the most attractive and interesting places to visit on this section of the coast, with all the ingredients you could hope for - an attractive seafront area, historic buildings, and an interesting old town with a traditional market.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marche provencal, 27 cours Massena, 06600, Antibes France
You will have an opportunity to discover the provençal market in the heart of Antibes, a good place to come and see some fantastic local produce. It is a perfect place for buying or just wandering through to soak up the sights, colours & smells...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Office de Tourisme de Saint-Paul de Vence, 2 rue Grande, 06570 St-Paul-de-Vence France
The tour finished in St Paul de Vence, one of the most beautiful medieval village of the French Riviera. Art galleries will immerse you in the past. St Paul de Vence is the cradle of artists, writers, poets (Prévert, Pagnol) and painters (Chagall, Picasso, Matisse).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bingo Tour, 2 Rue Maraldi, 06300 Nice, France
Our company offers guided tours and transfers for groups and individuals across French Riviera. We invite you to discover the beauty of our region that attracts people from all over the world. Accompanied by our experienced drivers, you will enjoy marvelous panoramic views and places full of history and traditions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice, Cannes, Villefranche, Monaco.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- Private tour for a group of up to 8 people/vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.