Cani Rando, fun and original hiking, pulled by huskies
In Cani Rando, in the Monts d'Arree, in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Armorique, circuit Between Mountains, from Mont Saint Michel de Brasparts to Roc'h Cleguer, with breathtaking views of the Monts d'Arree and the lake from Brennilis.
Hiking pulled by one of the huskies of the Domaine, an atypical and original activity for hiking otherwise.
Accessible to children under 12 and from 6 years old.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dogs, harness, line of feature, belt or shoulder belt
What's excluded :
Hiking between mountains in the Arree Mountains, from Mont Saint Michel de Brasparts to Roc'h Cleguer. Half a day of Cani Rando, the playful and original hike with the huskies of the Domain.
• Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
• Monts d'Arree, Botmeur, Huelgiat, Roc Trevezel, Botmeur France
Departure Point :Domaine de Shiva, Lieu Dit "Saint Caduan", 29190 Brasparts, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.