Cancun Waverunner and Snorkel Combination Tour
Add a little adventure to your vacation with a Cancun waverunner and snorkel tour! From the marina, you and a friend will board a two-person waverunner and blast across the Nichupte Lagoon into a winding maze of mangroves and exotic birds calling above you as you zip and weave through the mangrove forest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Waverunner jungle tour
- Snorkeling tour
- Use of snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your expedition begins at the Marina del Rey, where a team of professional instructors will give you an explanation so that your experience is the most fun and safe.
You and your companion will get on a wave runner, and you will start this incredible guided adventure, experiencing the speed while crossing the beautiful mangroves full of life of the Nichupté lagoon. Explore the fauna and flora and feel alive and full of energy as you approach the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Explore the marine world in the snorkel activity, in the second largest coral reef in the world. Let yourself be captivated by the colors of the fish and refresh yourself in this beautiful experience.
Then get ready to return to your wave runner and have fun again on the way back in the middle of mangroves that will take you to the starting point.
• Cancun Vacation Experts, Av. Huayacan Manzana #2 Lt.2 Local 4, PA, SM 33, Cancun 77560 Mexico
Departure Point :MARINA DEL REY, KM 15.6, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to participate is 15 years
- Minors must be accompanied by a full-paying adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.