Cancun City and Shopping Tour Including El Meco Ruins
Discover Cancun with this city tour. You'll see the only archeological site in the city: El Meco Ruins and learn the history of Cancun's famous landmarks. You'll also get to go shopping and seek out duty free prices and bargains on brand names at designer stores. Meet with local vendors and get souvenirs and handicrafts at the Flea market. Your tour includes transport and a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Plaza 28
- Entry/Admission - Plaza La Isla Cancun
- Entry/Admission - Playa Delfines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expense
- Entrance Fees at Meco Maya Ruins
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cancun Shuttle Travel, Cancun 77565 Mexico
You don't stop here
Stop At: Plaza 28, Av. Tankah 25, 25, 77509 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
This a authentic flee market in Cancun downtown.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza La Isla Cancun, 5 Lt 18-10, Blvd. Kukulcan km 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Welcome to the most beautiful shopping mall in Cancun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Delfines, Boulevard Kukulkan, Punta Nizuc - Cancun 335 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Take a picture in the colored CANCUN sign front of one of the most beautiful view in Cancun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.