Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
Experience an action-packed adventure deep inside the Yucatán jungle on this 6-hour tour from Cancun. With the help of a guide, wander through Sac Actun and Nohoch Nah Chich, two cenotes part of a wonderland of underground caves, and snorkel around stalagmites. Rappel and zipline into cenotes. Take in the mysticism of a Maya purification ritual before digging into a traditional buffet lunch.
Currently, our archaeological sites remain temporarily closed for an unspecified time, meanwhile adaptations are taking place for the new health and safety measures procured by our authorities. We all are looking forward to this reopening. In the event of acquiring the activity in conjunction with an archaeological site and this should continue to be closed by the time of your visit. We will be able to carry out the rest of the activity and the cost of the visit to the archaeological zone will be reimbursed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Use of towels and showers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Native Park Tulum
- Entry/Admission - Yaxmuul
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Sac Actun
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- You will be surprised to enter the Mayan jungle and you will see some of the different species of fauna and flora typical of the Mexican Caribbean.
Departure Point :Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Our trained staff will go to the lobby of your hotel or if you are staying in an Airbnb or private home we will see you at a meeting point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.