Canal Tour - Navigate the Panama Canal
Navigate through the Panama Canal (Wonder of the World) and enjoy with family and friends the experience of looking at the giant gates that open in front of you to access to the Canal locks.
During the activity, you will have the opportunity to navigate through: Miraflores Locks, Pedro Miguel Locks, Gaillard Cut, Gatun lake, Chagres river and Gamboa National Park.
Itinerary: Departure to the La Playita dock, arrival at the Gamboa dock and return to the La Playita dock in bus.
Includes: Breakfast, lunch (only tours from La Playita dock to Gamboa), unlimited soft drinks, bilingual guide and transportation.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Breakfast - Panamenian Breakfast
- Lunch - Panamenian Lunch (only the tours from La Playita to Gamboa) and unlimited soft drinks.
- Soda/Pop - Unlimited soft drinks,
- Bottled water - Unlimited bottles of water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Canal de Panama
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal de Panama, Panama City Panama
Navigate thru the Panama Canal and enjoy with family and friends the experience of looking at the giant gates that open in front of you to access to the Canal locks. During the activity, you will have the opportunity to visit: Miraflores Locks, Pedro Miguel Locks, Gailard Cut, Gatun lake, Chagres river and Gamboa National Park.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
Pass on board
Pass By: Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
Departure Point :Panama City, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup in nears points and hotels of the city and you must notify your ubication to coordinte the place to meeting. Note: the pickup don't apply if your reserve is 24 hours before the departure.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Gamboa, Panama
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.