Canal of Corinthos & Ancient Corinthos Half Day Private Tour
This tour covers the biblical Ancient Corinthos (with the famous Vema from where St. Paul preached to the Corinthians)
This tour has a personalize character. The car will be only for you. The driver will try to face all your needs during the tour. You may easily customize the suggested itinerary in accordance to your wish.
JG Athens Tours gives specific attention to the quality than to the quantity.
Our clients' safety is of our outmost priorities.
Due to recent pandemia of Covid 19, increased precautionary measures of personal hygiene have been taken.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver/guide (Not allowed to enter inside the archaeological areas & museum)
- Hotel or Apartment Pick up & Drop off
- Local taxes
- Piraeus Port (Cruise terminal) Pick up & Drop off
- Private Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Airport pick up & drop off (On request with additional cost)
- Entrance fees for the archaeological sights & museums
- Licensed Tour Guide for escorting you into the sights (on request with additional cost)
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- Entry/Admission - Acrocorinth
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
The tour starts with driving via the coastal highway towards Peloponnese. While on route you will see the area of the Saronic Gulf where the famous Naval Battle of Salamis took place in 480 B.C. between the Greeks & the Persians. First stop is at the famous Canal of Corinthos (Isthmus) which connects the Corinthian Gulf with Saronic Gulf & cuts Peloponnese peninsula from the rest Greek mainland.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
The tour continues with the Ancient Corinthos. Exploring the archaeological area you will meet the Temple of Apollo (built on a rocky hill), the Theatre, the Roman Odeon, the Glauke fountain into a natural rock & the Archaeological Museum. Besides them there is the famous "Vema" (tribunal) from which St. Paul preached to the Corinthians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acrocorinth, Corinth 200 07, Greece
Last visit is to the Acrocorinthos (the Acropolis), a monolithic rock overseeing the Ancient Corinthos. You will find ruins of the Temple of Aphrodite, of the Ano Peirene Spring & of many churches.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the pick up will be from hotel or apartment in Athens the meeting point will be just outside the entrance gate of the hotel or of the building. If the pick up will be Cruise Terminal at Piraeus Port we shall wait the passengers at the Exit Gate of the Cruise terminal holding label with their name.Ports
- Piraeus Port (Cruise Terminal)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- After each activity the interior of the vehicle and the luggage compartment are being disinfected. Some amenities (magazines, maps, etc) have been removed from our vehicles. Our drivers are wearing mask and gloves and they have been instructed to avoid handshakes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.