Canal Cruise and Private Walking Tour of St. Petersburg
With more than 400 bridges Saint Petersburg is also known as the Venice of the North. Your tour guide will accompany you during this 3.5-hour private tour (1-hour boat ride and 2.5-hour walking tour) while telling you many exciting stories and facts about the city. The tour will take you along the paths of St. Petersburg's most iconic sights! The Palace square, the Nevsky Prospect and the Palace Embankment are only among a few to mention.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Hotel pickup
- Boat cruise tickets
- Audio guide during boat cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Winter Palace of Peter I, Dvortsovaya Emb., 32 metro Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Meet your personal guide in the lobby of your St. Petersburg hotel. Your private 3.5-hour tour includes complimentary city maps, bottles of water, raincoats (in case of rain), and farewell gifts.
Pass By: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
Admire majestic St. Petersburg on a canal cruise, accompanied by your guide. Step aboard the shared, public boat and settle on the open-air deck or within the inside cabin as you cruise along the city’s Fontanka River, Kryukov Canal, Moika River, and Neva River.
Pass By: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
Sail under many bridges and past beautiful buildings, and gain a stunning perspective on the city as your guide tells you its secrets and stories. Cruise by St. Petersburg’s most magnificent sights, including the Winter Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Peter and Paul Fortress, and Michael's Castle.
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Step back ashore and continue to explore the city with your guide on a 2.5-hour walking tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
View the vast Palace Square and gaze at the Nevsky Prospect - the city’s busiest street, flanked by handsome buildings, shops, and restaurants. To conclude, get a glimpse of the Palace Embankment and the breathtaking spire of the St. Apostles Peter and Paul Cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
View everything most visitors want to see in the heart of St. Petersburg, including the Winter Palace, Church on the Spilled Blood, and impressive streets and squares.
Pass By: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
After experiencing the sights, your tour will conclude near St. Isaac’s Cathedral or Church on the Spilled Blood when your guide departs. Transportation back to your hotel is not included.
Stop At: Bronze Horseman, Monument To Peter I, Dekabristov Square, St. Petersburg Russia
Get oriented to this magnificent city in just hours, from palaces to cathedrals, with photo stops along the way.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the local operator at booking or at least 48 hours before the tour to request additional departure times
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- 2 starting times available: 10am, 3pm
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 2 days before the tour
- This is a sample itinerary in description. The order of museums and activities (walking tour and boat cruise) may change depending on your tour route or hotel location.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.