Camping Sierra Gorda
This is a unique experience to live the true camping experience in the biosphere reserve of Querétaro. Spectacular views, unique and not-so-tourist places (Accompanied by our guides to help you make this experience unforgettable) We take care of everything related to the camp, meals, guides, equipment, tents, hammocks;) photography and first help, you just have to worry about relaxing and enjoying.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
What's excluded :
Day 1: Departure from Qro to San Joaquin in the Sierra Gorda
Stop At: Reserva Sierra Gorda, Jalpan de Serra No.1, Queretaro City Mexico
We will arrive at the Town of San Joaquín where we will eat in a local kitchen, we will do some tourism and we will follow the path to our destination, which is crossing the Extoraz River, one of the most important in the state.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Breakfast will be at a local restaurant in San Joaquin, where you can taste various types of local food
• Lunch: Lunch will be adjusted according to the needs of each client. Some examples would be: Meat, pasta or fish.
• Dinner: It will be adjusted according to customer needs but some examples are: Fondue, pasta, smores, hot dogs
Accommodation included: Tents for 2-3 people all in excellent condition and clean. Our staff places them and keeps them
Day 2: Hike to the waterfalls
Stop At: San Juan del Rio, San Juan del Rio, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We will wake up even next to the river, have breakfast and go to a hike to a waterfall that is hidden in the adjacent mountains (8 km long) to reach a waterfall in a virgin place.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: It will be adjusted according to customer needs, some examples would be: Quesadillas, scrambled egg, coffee, tea, fruit.
• Lunch: Lunch will be in the town of San Joaquin in a local restaurant where you can taste endemic foods.
Accommodation included: Tents of 2-3 people in excellent condition and clean, Our staff places them and keeps them
Departure Point :Plaza del Parque, 76169 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you in advance to see the details of the starting point with each of our clients.Airports
- Queretaro Airport, Queretaro City Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.