Campfire S'mores and Stars Tour in Kanab
Leave the city behind and enjoy a tour to a beautiful red rock private canyon for campfire, s'mores and stars. We have a large herd of beautiful Texas Longhorns to visit. We are a dark sky destination and the perfect location for star gazing with the old movie fort as a back drop. Good friends and family around the campfire is my idea of a great night out. We make the best homemade marshmallows around.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - A large s'mores bar and bottled water.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kanab Visitor Center, 745 E Highway 89, Kanab, UT 84741-3829
We will drive to a private canyon to the destination of the Old Movie Fort where one 25 movies have been filmed including the Apple Dumpling Gang and Season 2 of West World. We will have a campfire, large s'mores bar, games and star gazing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :116 S 100 E, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.