We are a company dedicated to the tourism sector, the models of our vehicles are recent and fully functional, our service adjusts to the needs of our clients, private spaces, for couples or families.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calakmul, Calakmul, Yucatan Peninsula
a pre-Hispanic Mayan urban center, which is part of the Biosphere of the same name. The region is also known as the Petén Campechano and according to various investigations it was discovered that this center was one of the largest Mayan sites even than Tikal and Yellowstone Park in the United States.
It has a fauna and flora of the jungle type, its large trees are home to raccoons, otters, mountain pigs, monkeys, armadillos, anteaters, jaguars among other varieties of animal species.
You can also observe birds such as: pheasant, quail, toucan, macaw, ocellated turkey; insects like the beetle and other types.
Departure Point :TRANSPORTES CRIGAR, 24000, Calle 10 329, Zona Centro, 24000 Campeche, Camp., Mexico
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.