Caminito del Rey Tour Direct From Malaga
If you are looking for an amazing experience along with spectacular views, come with us to visit the breathtaking path of El Caminito del Rey (The King’s Little Pathway). This 8-hour shared tour is run every Friday departing from a centralized location in Malaga. This path is about 3 kilometers long, has areas of less than 1-meter wide and hangs about 100 meters above the Guadalhorce River. The path goes along vertical walls and a footbridge over the gorge on the same waterway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air conditioned motor-coach.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- Guided tour of Caminito del Rey.
- Travel insurance.
- Transportation from Malaga directly to Caminito del Rey.
- Entry/Admission - Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
What's excluded :
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Guadalhorce Nature Reserve, Malaga Spain
Once we have arrived at the Conde de Guadalhorce Dam, the main water reserve in the province of Malaga, our guide will explain you all about the history of the Natural Area of Desfiladero de los Gaitanes. The Gorge Desfiladero de los Gaitanes is a canyon, carved by the River Guadalhorce, placed in the centre of the province. The northern access to it is via Guadalhorce reservoirs and the southern is via El Chorro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
The construction of a water channel from the reservoirs in the north to El Chorro was carried out together with a path for maintaining the channel. This one is known as El Caminito del Rey (The King’s Little Pathway) because it was first opened by King Alfonso XIII. This path, about 3 kilometers long, has strechtched of less than 1 meter wide and it is hanging about 100 meters high above the Guadalhorce River.
Once we finished the breathtaking Caminito del Rey, our bus will take us to Álora, a little village on the surrounding of El Caminito del Rey. A local products tasting will take place in a local restaurant, with products like, almonds, oil, bread, wine and olives.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Avenida de Andalucía, Av. de Andalucía, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The estimated time for this route is between 2.5 hours and 3 hours walking, so it is essential to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The entrance is forbidden for people aged less than 8 years old.
- This path is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, or for people who might suffer from dizziness.
- We recommend visitors to take with them water and some snacks.
- There are no toilets along the path.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- The tour could be cancelled due to the bad weather.
- Near public transportation
- Please note the duration of the tour is approximate and can vary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The safety of our passengers and employees has always been our key concern at Julià Travel. The fight against Covid-19 strengthens our commitment to safety and health. Therefore we have adapted our tours to avoid large crowds and we ensured that any places we visit follow high hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.