Caminito del Rey: Guided Tour with pick-up from Costa del Sol
Departure from the Costa del Sol to travel into the interior of the province of Malaga through the Guadalhorce Valley, the main hydrological reserve of the province of Malaga.
Upon arrival, let's begin our magnificent tour of the Caminito del Rey, recently rebuilt on the original pathways built between 1860 and 1866, through the natural landscape of Gaitanes gorge, a canyon carved by the Guadalhorce River with very steep walls and considerable height that makes it one of the most spectacular landscapes in the entire province of Malaga.
At the end of the trip, free time and return to the Costa del Sol
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up in certain points in Marbella, Fuengirola, Torremolinos and Malaga
- Caminito del Rey entrance ticket
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Entry/Admission - Ardales National Park
- Entry/Admission - Caminito del Rey
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
You will start hiking by “Kiosko” restaurant located near the entrance of the Caminito del Rey.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ardales National Park, Ardales Spain
After a while, the gate of Caminito del Rey will be reached. The guide will explain you the relevance of this area in the Spanish contemporary history due tu different components: the electric power plant, the railway, the recevoir, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Caminito del Rey, 29550 Ardales Spain
Later continue the walkway passing by “Gaitanejos” cliffs, the “Hoyo” valley, “Gaitanes” cliffs , Ribera bridge & finally pass over the hanging bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
The guided tour will finish at the parking area located in "El Chorro" district. From this point after 10 minutes walking straight, you will find your bus to go back to the Costa del Sol
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In Malaga city: At the bus stop located in Blas Infante avenue in front of the Police station in Malaga (Manuel Azaña square)In Marbella city: At the bus stop located in Unicaja bank (Ricardo Soriano St., 29)In Fuengirola: At the roundabout located at Maskom supermarket (Av. Santa Amalia)In Torremolinos center: At the roundabout located at tourist office (at Plaza de la Unión Europea).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.