Caminito del Rey group walking tour
Discover the Caminito del Rey with an experienced guide who will explain you the importance of this place in the Spanish contemporary history while watching its stunning views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry ticket
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Caminito del Rey
- Entry/Admission - Ardales National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Bus ticket
- Entry/Admission - El Caminito del Rey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
You will start hiking by “Kiosko” restaurant located near the entrance of the Caminito del Rey.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Caminito del Rey, 29550 Ardales Spain
After a while the gate of Caminito del Rey will be reached. The guide will explain you the relevance of this area in the Spanish contemporary history due tu different components: the electric power house, the railway, the recevoir, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ardales National Park, Ardales Spain
Later continue the walkway passing by “Gaitanejos” cliffs, the “Hoyo” valley, “Gaitanes” cliffs , Ribera bridge & finally by the hanging bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: El Caminito del Rey, Ma-5403, 29550 Ardales Spain
The guided tour will finish at the parking area located in "El Chorro" district. From this point after 10 minutes walking straight, you will find the bus stop to go back the starting point
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :El Caminito del Rey, Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be over 8 years old and accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security reasons. If that happens, we will propose you to do something different in the nearby, come back the following day, total refund if the cancellation is up to one day before the tour date and no refund if Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date).
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or there was not time enough to arrange everything on time. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If there are children over 8 years old, their passport is compulsory to check their age.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.