Cameron Highland Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur ( Private Basis)
Experience the tranquil atmosphere and cool climate of the Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur. Known for its tea plantations, orchards, strawberry’s.
Visit butterfly farm. Visit Bee Farm, Visit strawberry farm,Visit Butterflies farm, Visit the Boh Tea Plantation. Make the short climb to the tea center, learn about tea making and local history, and take in stunning views over the valley.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant around noon, and then cool off at a waterfall. Head to a strawberry farm to taste and pick your own fruit (additional fee). Stopover at Lata Iskandar Waterfall before the drive back to Kuala Lumpur.
This tour not recommending for Public Holidays in Malaysia due to Heavy Traffic
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cameron Highlands, Cameron Highlands, Pahang
Our Driver will pick up you from the hotel lobby and proceed to Cameron Highland and visit bellow places with all the Entrance pass
Cameron Vally Tea House
Cameron Highland Butterflies Garden
Cameron Highland bee farm
Heritage Boh Tea Factory
Cameron Highland Strawberry farm
Cameron Highland Cactus farm
Lata Iskandar water fall
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the travelers from the hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.