Camel Trek With Private Tent In Desert Departing From Merzouga
Enjoy 1-night in comfortable tent in Merzouga Desert by camel explore Berber and nomadic life. During your overnight excursion, you will have a wonderful experience and will enjoy the specialties of the area, such as " Tajine, Berber salad, and a huge breakfast. Everything is included during the trip, and your guides helps you during the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All is included no extra fee
What's excluded :
1 Night in desert by camel !
This trip begins in evening,One hour by camel to get the comfortable camp in middle of desert ,The trek will start right into the desert in 16:30min , We will spend the night in the camp between the sand dunes of erg chebbi desert,
This is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise , when we arrive at the camp we walk to the dunes to see the sunset , It will be a magical night when the sky is clear of cover and stars sparkle and shine with intensity, in the night there will be a wonderful dinner, With silence of desert,or berber music that's depende in what you want,we will spend the night in nomad tent , In the morning you will walk up to the dunes to watch the sunrise ,after that you come back to the tents to eat breakfast , Later we will ride the camels backing to my village to take in the guest house and relax !
-A room in the Guest house where we organise our desert trips to leave some of your luggage ,shower!
- Parking for you car (if you have
- Nomad tents (Desert camp)
- Dinner and breakfest
- Camel each and 4x4 in case you don't want the camels,
- Bottled water + Sand boarding + Tea
• Erg Chebbi Dunes, Morocco
Departure Point :L'Homme du Désert, Ksar Taboumiate Taous Km5, Route de Touas, B.P. 61, Merzouga 52202, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up the travelers in hotels,bus station,riad in Merzouga,The meeting point is at Hotel Lhomme Du Desert
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult Pricing applies to all passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.