Camel Tours | Wadi Rum Desert
Set off across the desert on the back of a camel with your hair wrapped in a bedouin scarf, admire the beautiful landscape and the silence of Wadi Rum.
Our 4 Hour Camel Tour gives you a chance to explore our main valleys sites at a natural pace. At each site you will have time to get down from your camel explore the area on foot, climb the dune, take photos with your camels, see ancient inscriptions and scrambling up the rocks for 360' valley views.
You will visit Lawrence Spring, the Red Sand Dune, Khazali Canyon and Small Arch (also known as Little Bridge).
Your camel guide is mounted on his own camel and each person is allocated one camel. Generally camel guides speak less English than our 4x4 and hiking guides.
You can choose from a morning or afternoon tour that suits your travels.
Our meeting place for our tours is Wadi Rum Rest House in Wadi Rum Village.
Exclusions: Entrance Fee to Protected Area paid at Visitor Centre
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
This is a active day tour riding by camel, visiting sites in the protected area of Wadi Rum. At each of the sites you will have time to explore, walk, take photographs, relax or drink Bedouin tea.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Wadi Rum Rest House, Aqaba Governorate, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/28/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.