Camel Ride or Horse around the Pyramids
Have you ever been in a discovery tour in the desert? Try a horse or a camel riding at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours during the sun rise or sun set. While experiencing the camel or horse ride, you will enjoy the fascinating view of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus from outside. The Great Pyramids are considered as the oldest one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years and the most important touristic sites in Egypt.
per adult from
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- A horse or Camel riding for 2 hours
- Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Try a horse or a camel riding at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours during the sun rise or sun set. Mount a camel and ride it through the desert to the base of the Great Pyramid. There are horses if a camel seems a bit intimidating.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.