CAMEL ride beyond kings and Queens
We insure one of the best wild life exploration around, urban spots, country side of Luxor surrounded by heritage and historical sights.
We insure your safety, happiness and exciting times.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off services
- Professional tour guide
- Transportations (vehicle-ferry boat-local transport)
- Permits and fees
- Bottle of water& tea or coffee
What's excluded :
- Any Extras or personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel to ferry, to cross the Nile where we meeting the local transport taking us to the stables where we start the tour around Luxor West Bank attractions and urban life, such as, sugar cane fields, Mang and bananas fields and the wheat cropping. Then passes over luxor West Bank monuments.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
- Safaga Port, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.