camel island& banana island by traditional Egyptian felucca.luxor
Enjoy typical Egyptian meal during the sailing by traditional Egyptian sailing Nile Felucca.
take it easy transfers from and to your hotel.
enjoy typical Egyptian meal during sailing.
experience the great river Nile by traditional felucca
ride a camel is exciting experience in luxor
visit banana island and see the variety of fruits which exist there.
feel quietness and peace during sailing
unforgettable photos and memories will be waiting for you
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- expert tour guide
- Egyptian traditional sailing felucca
- qualified sailors
- camel ride
- typical Egyptian lunch
- soft and hot drinks
- bottles of water during the tour
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- entrance fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banana Island (Gezira el-Mozh), Luxor Egypt
Unforgettable memories are waiting for you. absolutely you will have splendid tour. Feel quietness, culture, nature and the great Egyptian atmosphere. Ready for unique photos? Our expert tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to drive down to the Nile. Ride traditional Egyptian felucca. Our professional captains will sail deeply south of Luxor. enjoy sailing while you have the delicious Egyptian meal, arrive to banana island which is example of Egyptian traditional islands which contains many kinds of fruits such as mango, guava, dates and orange. Eat some banana and walk around the island. You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride camel for awhile to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life. Enjoy the fabulous culture. Have a cup of tea at sun set time and sail back to Luxor. After the splendid day tour drive back to hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.